- Allows a student (or parent) to purchase a yearbook online
- The user will need their school name which can be entered in short format
- The site is operated by the Walsworth Publishing Company – 1-877-723-6344
For questions or issues regarding yearbook pricing, shipping dates, product availability or the delivery of an order please contact the child’s school and NOT Yearbook Forever. Customers are allowed to cancel their purchase at anytime before (December 15 for Spring delivery books, January 26 for Spring delivery books using Online Sales or SalesXpress or April 30 for all Summer/Fall delivery books) but a costly $5 cancellation fee will be charged to the customer’s credit card in almost all cases.
Other Yearbook Forever Talking Points
- Yearbooks are NOT shipped at the time of order and shipments are based on the given school
- The school is responsible for scheduling the shipment dates of yearbooks and all yearbook-related purchases are shipped directly to the school
- The schools principle is usually in charge of setting thew shipment date
- When contacting customer service by email please be sure to put the name of the school in question in the subject line
- Acceptable forms of payments include a check card, credit or debit card (money orders and COO are not accepted)
Who Or What Is The Walsworth Publishing Company
- Marceline based publisher of school yearbooks
- Caters to high schools and middle schools based in the United States
- The company is family owned as was founded by the notorious Don Walsworth
- Most parts of the firm are based in Missouri (aka the Show Me State) but the actual printing facility is based in Saint Joseph, Michigan
Walsworth is considered one of the largest printing companies in the United States and has en estimated revenue nearing 80 million US Dollars a year.