- Available for Roku and Apple TV devices
- Activation Code from device is needed
- Cable provider search tool is provided
Many fans of Viceland likely have a hard time going a few minutes without access to the channel’s cutting edge programming. Luckily such a pitfall can be dodged thanks to the simple device activation process found at the Viceland Activate page. Roku or Apple TV device owners can get set up for endless hours of online streaming by first selecting the type of device that needs to be activated. After selecting a device a cable provider can be chosen from the featured list (AT&T U-verse, Xfinity, Cox, DIRECTV, Dish, Mediacom, Optimum, Verizon, Frontier Communications, Hulu, DIRECTV Now, and Spectrum). Those who don’t see their cable provider on the list can either type the name of the provider into the search tool or scroll through the drop down list until it is located. After selecting the provider the Activation Code shown on the Apple TV or Roku device must be entered at the Viceland Activate page prior to proceeding to the provider’s website to verify the subscription.
Hard Hitting Shows Available on Viceland
- Abandoned – A skateboarder explores abandoned places with people who still love them
- Beerland – A look at the Golden Road Brewing founder as she sets out across the nation
- Flophouse – Filmmaker Lance Bangs explores places where broke comedians find sleep
- Jungletown – Take a look at the building of the so-called “world’s most sustainable town”
- Payday – A few 20-somethings are followed throughout the course of a single pay period
Viewers who wish to view a full list of the available shows from Viceland can click the Shows link posted at the top left hand side of the Viceland Activate page. Those who want to find out the number of the Viceland channel in a certain area can click the Channel Finder link and enter a zip code along with a cable provider. Viewers with questions for Viceland can seek the answers they need (and perhaps even deserve) by sending an email to the network.