- User ID and password are needed to login
- Online password reset process is available
- Cardholders can self-register for access
Many small business owners would likely be happy to tell anyone who cares to listen all about the hardships of managing their company expenses. Those who decide to register for MasterCard Smart Data may soon find themselves with one less thing to talk about. Small business owners who want to make their lives easier (and who also have MasterCard Business card) can begin self registration for the online expense management application by going to the SDG2 MasterCard portal by entering an Account Number and Company Registration Code. Business owners who have already registered can login to the portal by entering a User ID and password. Users who are locked out of an account due to a lost or forgotten password can begin the reset process by clicking the Forgot Password/PIN? link posted under the login fields at the SDG2 MasterCard portal.
How about some more information regarding Smart Data before I sign up?
- The application allows companies to manage and control spending, generate comprehensive spending reports, and accurately integrate purchase data
- Data from purchases made with a MasterCard Business card is captured and automatically combined with existing information about the card account
- MasterCard Smart Data provides customizable templates, advanced filtering options, and standardized reports (customized reports are also available)
- Owners can easily manage spending as Smart Data provides the power to monitor card purchases at individual merchants or by merchant categories
Smart Data users who would like to view the SDG2 MasterCard portal in a different language can do so by clicking the drop down box posted at the upper right corner. Customers who need to report a lost or stolen card should contact MasterCard without delay.
Lost or Stolen MasterCard Phone Number