Global Cash Card Activate
- Customer can activate their Global Cash Card online
- Requires the card number and expiration date (if the card does not have an expiration date please leave that space blank)
- The website is administered by World Processing LTD. – 3972 Barranca Pkwy, Ste. J610, Irvine, CA 92606 – Phone: 866-395-9200 or if outside the U.S. 949-751-0360
The Global Cash Card is billed as a easy to use Paycard designed for programs that wants to offer consumers a Flexible Solution to make payroll 100% paperless. The Global Cash Card uses cutting edge technology, world-class security, mobile access and a in-house development staff that has a combined 100 years plus of experience.
Features of the Global Cash Card mobile-optimized experience?
- Search Cardholders – on 12 different criteria
- Create and Manage Web Announcements
- Allows text and email alerts
- Switch Between Multiple Profiles
- Check Account Balances and Paystubs
- Secure 128-bit encrypted connection
- Multi-factor authentication
All customer service employees associated with the Global Cash Card are thoroughly screened, continuously trained, and extensively monitored. Employees are compensated based on performance and poor performing Global Cash Card team members will be replaced. Careers are available in a variety of fields to include finance and accounting, field sales, customer operations and human resources.
The Global Cash Card
- Wholly owned subsidiary of World Processing, LTD
- The Global Cash Card Debit MasterCard Card is issued by First-Citizens Bank & Trust, BofI Federal Bank, and MetaBank
- Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Irvine, California
The Global Cash Card specializes in financial transaction processing and was certified as a direct processor in the year 2006. The firm has been presented with numerous awards over the years to include the Best Business to Employee Program, Best Corporate Payroll Card Program, Judge’s Choice Award and the industry award from the American Payroll Association. The Global Cash Card is run by Joseph F. Purcell (CEO aka the king of the company), Joseph M. Purcell (CFO AKA the queen of the firm) and Richard Elliot (Chief Technical Officer AKA the resident tech guru).