- Check the amount remaining on a Kroger (or Kroger family of stores) gift card
- The Kroger Family of Stores Gift Card is a pre-paid debit card that can be used to purchase food, clothing or other eligible products at Kroger
- The website is operated by the Kroger Company – 1-800-883-7135 – [email protected]
To use the gift card please present it to the person running the register at the time of check out. The amount of purchase will be subtracted from the Kroger gift card and the remaining amount should be shown on the sales receipt. The card works like cash and the customers name will not appear anywhere on the card.
Kroger Family of Stores Gift Card FAQ
- The gift card can be shipped to anywhere in the 50 United States and Washington, D.C.
- The card CANNOT be returned or redeemed for cash
- Cannot be used to purchase money orders, lottery tickets, and Western Union orders
- Unfortunately at this time Kroger gift card cannot be used to make online purchases
- Remaining balance can be found online or by dialing 1-866-822-6252
- Once a card hits $0 the customer will have 90 days to reload the card or it will become void
- No expiration date as long as money is on the card
- The Kroger Company will not accept orders from outside the United States
- Questions about these polices can be directed to customer service at [email protected] (responses take about 2 business days by email)
- Kroger B2B gift card issues can be directed to [email protected]
Kroger is a Cincinnati based grocery store chain founded in 1883. The store operates a variety of retailers under different names to include Owen’s, Ralph’s, Fred Meyer, Food 4 Less, Turkey Hill, Tom Thumb, Jay C Food Store, Smith’s and QFC.