AC Moore Cares
- Receipt information is needed to begin survey
- Customer survey can be completed in Spanish
One of the best things a business can do is let its customer base know that it actually cares. Those who shop at A.C. Moore should receive this message loud and clear after completing the store’s customer survey that has been set up at the A.C. Moore Cares page. Customers who want to let A.C. Moore know how they feel about the service received at a recent store visit can begin the online survey by entering a store number, transaction number, date of visit, and time of visit. Once all of the requested information has been keyed in the Start button can be clicked to proceed with the feedback process. Customers who are struggling to produce the information needed to begin the survey can take a look at the sample receipt image posted to the A.C. Moore Cares page (image highlights and numbers the required information).
A Look at the A.C. Moore Loyalty Program
- Members will earn 10 pinwheel points for every dollar spent at an A.C. Moore retail location
- Members can double dip on the pinwheel points when making purchases of $100 or more
- After every 2,000 pinwheel points earned members will receive a $10 rewards certificate
- Loyalty program can be accessed online by logging in with an email address and a password
- Those who signed up for the program in a retail location can complete the registration online
Customers who would prefer to provide their feedback in Spanish can do so by clicking the Español link posted to the A.C. Moore Cares page (clicking the link will translate the entire page to Spanish). Those who have questions for the store can call A.C. Moore customer service at 1-888-ACMOORE Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM Eastern Standard Time.
A.C. Moore Corporate Office and Distribution Center
- 130 A.C. Moore Drive, Berlin, New Jersey 08009